This agreement together with any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained elsewhere on QA Pro form the conditions of supply of material on, use of and access to QA Pro. Your continued use of QA Pro constitutes an affirmative, acknowledgment and agreement by you that you accept and agreeto abide and be bound by these conditions and any modifications.
Should you object to any of these conditions or any subsequent modifications your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of QA Pro.
The websites that form the network of QA Pro sites are operated by QA Pro Pty Limited ABN 14 120 582 087 (each of the company and the network of sites is referred to as `QA Pro`) and its related bodies corporate. For a list of all sites that form part of QA Pro or to find out more about these sites, visit www.morrisseyexchange.com.au.
These QA Pro Conditions of Use govern your use of all sites that form part of the network of QA Pro sites.
Further, there are specific conditions that apply to the Google Maps service that is available through sites forming part of QA Pro. A link to these conditions is included below.
From time to time, QA Pro may run competitions, prize draws and promotions on QA Pro. These will be subject to additional terms and conditions, which will be made known to you at the time.
All terms and conditions that govern your use of QA Pro (including disclaimers) may only be amended in writing signed by an authorised officer of QA Pro and QA Pro may amend them from time to time.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer of warranties
All material on QA Pro is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Your use of QA Pro is at your sole risk. Access to QA Pro is provided on an `as available` basis. Neither QA Pro its related bodies corporate nor its or their directors or employees make any representation or warranty that (i) any material on QA Pro will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material); or (ii) your access to QA Pro will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. QA Pro will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on QA Pro, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
At QA Pro we take your online security very seriously. As such, we have prepared the following guidelines and information to help you enjoy trouble free browsing when visiting our websites or interacting with our email messages.
If you are concerned about online security in general, please visit one of the following useful websites for more detailed information on how you can protect yourself.
- QA Pro will never ask you to provide personal information like your bank details, credit card details, your address, driving licence or passport numbers via email.
- If you are making an online purchase from a QA Pro site and are required to provide us with your bank or credit card details, this will be carried out within a secure browser window. Check that a locked padlock symbol appears at the foot of the browser in which you are entering your details. The URL should also change, to start with `https://...` instead of `http://...`
- Be sure to double check the website address at the top of your browser.
- Be wary of opportunities that seem `too good to be true` when interacting with our sites.
- Our sites do not endorse individual sellers or vendors.
- Report any suspicious activity to us immediately.
- Keep your computer up to date with anti-virus, firewall software and the latest patches.
- Disregard and delete spam, chain and junk emails.
ACCC What to look out for and how to protect yourself.
Australian High Tech Crime Centre The Australian Federal Police "e-Crime" policing strategy and how you can report a crime.
FIDO ASIC`s online information centre highlighting popular scams and how to avoid them.
General information only - non advisory
The material on QA Pro provides general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
The material provided on QA Pro is copyright protected by KL Consulting. You may use this material for your own personal reference only. Except for the temporary copy held in the computer`s cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written approval of KL Consulting or the appropriate supplier or licensor of KL Consulting.
You may not use any part of the material on an QA Pro site to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution unless authorised by written approval by KL Consulting.
The QA Pro logo, the logos of the QA Pro sites are registered trademarks of QA Pro or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on QA Pro from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on QA Pro should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, masthead or trademark displayed on a website, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
As a condition of your use of QA Pro or any services on QA Pro, you warrant to QA Pro that you will not use QA Pro for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms & conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on QA Pro. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
In particular, you agree not to:
QA Pro has no obligation to monitor any user`s use of QA Pro, however QA Pro retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- use QA Pro to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via QA Pro;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using QA Pro any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
You will indemnify QA Pro if QA Pro or its related bodies corporate suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on QA Pro.
Unless stated to be otherwise, charges referred to for use of any services provided by QA Pro via QA Pro are GST inclusive. Where GST applies, upon payment for online credit by a QA Pro member, QA Pro will deduct the GST it incurs from each payment and QA Pro will issue the member with a Tax Invoice. The balance of the payment will be credited to a member`s account. GST means the Australian goods and services tax charged under A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (the `Act`). Tax invoice means tax invoice as defined by the Act.
Third party links and advertising
Hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties will appear on QA Pro from time to time. These websites do not form part of QA Pro and are not under the control of QA Pro or its related bodies corporate and neither QA Pro nor its related bodies corporate have any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. If you link to any such websites you leave QA Pro and do so entirely at your own risk.
QA Pro displays third party advertisements, which may or may not contain hyperlinks or referral buttons to websites operated by third parties. The display of such advertising does not in any way imply a recommendation or endorsement by QA Pro or its related bodies corporate of the relevant advertiser, its products or services or any such linked website.
If you contact a third party using functionality provided on QA Pro, including via e-mail, QA Pro accepts no responsibility for any actions taken by that third party in response to your communication or for any transactions entered into between you and the relevant third party.
Limitation of liability
QA Pro and its related bodies corporate do not exclude any rights and remedies available to you under the Trade Practices Act (Cth) or any similar State or Territory legislation that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise QA Pro and its related bodies corporate exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, QA Pro`s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at QA Pro`s option, to:
in the case of services supplied or offered by QA Pro:
in the case of goods supplied or offered by QA Pro:
- the re-supply of those services; or
- the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied; and
You expressly agree and understand that in no circumstances will QA Pro or its related bodies corporate be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising (including but not limited to any act or omission by QA Pro or its related bodies corporate) which result from (i) the use of or access to or any inability to use or access QA Pro or any material on QA Pro; (ii) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; or (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on QA Pro. Excluding liability for negligence the maximum liability of QA Pro and its related bodies corporate is equivalent to the total of any amounts you have paid to QA Pro and its related bodies corporate in respect of goods or services supplied to you by QA Pro or its related bodies corporate through QA Pro.
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use or membership of and access to QA Pro will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Conditions of use specific to User Submissions
These terms apply to any text, illustrations, photos, audio, video or other material (`Material`) submitted by You to QA Pro Pty Limited (QA Pro) for posting on the QA Pro Network or on any third party`s website or for publishing in any publication.
QA Pro reserves the right to amend these terms at any time by posting the changes online.
You agree that by submitting any Material to QA Pro:
You agree to indemnify QA Pro and its related bodies corporate for any loss or damage arising as a result of your breach of these terms.
- You grant QA Pro a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form or on any medium and for any purpose, including posting the Material on any QA Pro or third party website or publication, using the Material in any promotions and marketing, and sub-licensing the Material;
- You warrant that you own all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Material;
- You have the authority to grant this licence to QA Pro;
- You warrant that the Material does not breach any laws, including defamation laws;
- So far as you are able, you unconditionally waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968) which you may have in respect of the Material. Further, you unconditionally consent to any act or omission by QA Pro in relation to the Material which may otherwise be an infringement of your moral rights;
- You warrant that the events depicted in the Material submitted are real and not fabricated; and
The Material does not contain anything that is obscene, pornographic or in breach of any law or regulation.
Conditions of use specific to Google maps
The Google Maps service is provided to QA Pro and made available to you under licence from Google Inc. By using the Google Maps service and any data or information accessed from Google Maps, you agree to be bound by the Google Maps terms and conditons available at the following url: http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/help/terms_maps.html